11/30/11

my cool family fan

I think this is pretty cool. Last year many of you know that I spent a good chunk of time getting to know my ancestors by typing up their handwritten life stories. It really has sparked an interest in me to spiritually get to know them. I love thinking about their journeys, what they wish they had done or hadn't done, how at this time they know my mom and probably work with her on being a ministering angel in the next life. Really - it is a fun way to spend some meditation time. I am excited to feel them close as I learn about them.
Well - just yesterday a friend posted the following link on facebook:

Genealogy Fan Chart

It is amazing! It helped me see up to nine generations back in the blink of an eye! I highly recommend everyone do it; find out where your genealogy has holes & get to work... I think I want to do some hole filling this next year.  Here is my fan chart now... can't wait to see it start to fill up!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is just too good. I have really enjoyed the reading. thanks

    ReplyDelete