2/24/11

Happy New Year...

Yes, I know it is February and that New Years has come and gone, not to mention Valentines Day, my husbands birthday, and well a lot of other things. I also know that I'm starting to lose sight of my new year's resolutions so I thought I'd start all over! SMART, right?! Well - I'm recommitting myself to school today and yes, ALI, say it... say it out loud...
HEALTH!

(OK - I guess I didn't need to scream it!) But, yes, I am going back to the gym. I've been doing really good not to drink pop - still mourning my beloved Diet Dr. Pepper, but none the less - I'm still on the bandwagon! So although I'm not really caring (Well I'm trying NOT to care) about my weight... I'm really just focusing on my health. Being active, and remembering what my mom used to say - It's not what you don't eat, but what you do eat that matters!

SO - HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment