1/6/11

Remembering to walk no faster than I can run!

So it's the start of a new semester for all of us in the Miller house hold. It should be a good one as at the beginning of the week I was taking two classes and now am only enrolled into one. I had a major heart to heart with you know who and the scripture about not walking faster than you can run came to mind. I also struggled not being able to be with my kids for a whole day - that was depressing for sure! I love being able to come home and do their homework with them, read with them, make dinner for them, and talk with them about their day. I knew I had to do it (that is drop one of my classes) when I came home and they were climbing in bed, and telling me not to worry cuz they got their 3 chapters in the Doction n' Cobenants read and said family prayers. STAB, STAB, STAB, my heart was bleeding and I KNOW where I was suppose to be and it was not in class.

SO - back to balance, I wish I could do more!

In any case, I did want to share with anyone this amazing YouTube video my professor shared with us. First, what an amazing way to keep people engaged in a lecture that although filled with intriguing information could be taken as a great time to nap! So, please enjoy - and maybe learn? YOU DON'T HAVE TO - but it might surprise you?

No comments:

Post a Comment