12/2/10

Just because...

you probably won't receive a Christmas Card in the mail from me, I'm posting my card on my blog. I've never been one to send out cards - create a card, yes - mail them out, nope! It is definitely one of my weaknesses, and YES I know better, and have been taught better - so please do not blame my parents, grandparents, or education - it's all me! Also know that it's not because I don't care - to be honest - so many priorities take a higher rank than this that I just simply never get to sending them out, or have the money to when I get the chance.  In any case - please feel free to print this off and write the following on the back and hang it with all your other "better" friends who actually do send out their cards.

"All my Christmas wishes are that everyone find a special person to share their Christmas Day with! Remember Families ARE Forever - as cliche as that may sound I BELIEVE IT with everything I do, say, am! It's what makes the years pass with happiness. All our love, The Millers."


I guess I should give some credit to Jen Dicou who told me about the amazing website to do the fun word art! Gracias Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment