11/1/10

Good Work!

Well I got my first taste of "parent" homework... I mean don't get me wrong, I've been helping my kids with their home work since kindergarten. BUT THIS!!! WOW!! I can't believe I got stuck in 4th grade... I had to go online and re-educate myself to help Rhett out with his rock collection. And yes, he informed us the night before that it had to be done TOMORROW!! AWESOME! It was probably a good thing because I might have been tempted to just go and buy a rock collection already made up. BUT NOPE - we did an all nighter and got it finished. GOOD NEWS! WE GOT AN A! Well they don't give letter grades any more... so we got all the points and to us that means A! And yes, Rhett did a lot of the work, but so did Aaron and I. WOW... to be honest I better get my Master's degree done soon or else I won't be able to finish all my kids work AND my work! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment