9/15/10

too cool...

I love this picture. It was a great but slightly long day as we went to the movies and then to dinner down in Salt Lake. Rhett had just bought his fadora with his birthday money - the long awaited hat that makes him "cool and older", whatever makes you happy says mom! In any case, the fact that he wants to be a teenager is driving me crazy, it's practically all he can talk about - well that and skateboard video games he got for his birthday. So when you see your wanna be teenager still snuggling with his baby (yes still calling him the baby- don't even go there as I too find it pathetic) brother you snap the picture and put it in your blog for all posterity to see! I tried to ROCK STAR it up so he doesn't get too embarrassed, but what can a mom say - LOVE YA RHETT!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture! Don't tell Rhett that I said cute though. Squeeze the kids for me, I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete