4/30/09

My little buttercup.... is turning SIX!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENIDY!



You are an amazing girl and have been a blessing not only in our family's lives but in the lives of all you meet. You make everyone you meet feel so good about themselves - and you are only ... FIVE, tomorrow I'll say six. You have a beauty that is only enhanced when people know your personality. I feel so lucky to have you as my child, and I'm excited for your future. YOU ARE GOING PLACES, my love! And I hope that you spend your last day as a five year old loving every second.

WE LOVE YOU!!
PLEASE give your Happy Birthday Greetings to our princess by leaving a comment!

6 comments:

  1. The boys say Happy Birtday. At breakfast Hunter reminded everyone that it was Keni's birthday. Even though we are clear out here they don't forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kenidy! It's your Birthday I can't believe it! Your my bestest cousin. Don't worry I got you a present. I can't wait to spend a fun day with you sometime. Your turning 6 wow!

    Happy Birthday LOVE SKYLER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Kenidy. I can't believe you are six years old already. I hope you have a great birthday.

    Love,
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you are six! You are growing up so fast! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe you are six! You are growing up so fast! I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 03, 2009

    Happy birhtday cute girl!! Hope you had a great day. You are growing so fast and I love your happy outlook on life. Happy Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete